Friday, October 28, 2011

Here we go!

So often, I want to get my thoughts down in writing but just don't get to it. Hopefully this endeavor will do the trick for me. Why blog? Hmmm... to vent; to remember; to share; to learn; to process; to express myself in more ways than by talking to the kids while we're home all day.

I think I have more inclination to write about the negatives than the positives, so maybe that's my disclaimer for the blog. Life is good, it's grand, I'm happy in general. But we all have bad days, stressful times, and a need to blow off steam. So even if I'm writing this blog only for myself, I'm warning myself not to take all my future rants to be the basic common feel of my life. It's just that I don't need to vent for the good stuff, so I may forget to sit down and journal about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment